Constructed in 2009, this Villa has been designed to the highest standards over four floors serviced by an 8 person lift. With stunning views from most rooms, this is a truly spectacular property. Magnificent property offering 180° sea views
Luxury Villa for sale
Praia da Luz – Lagos – Algarve - Portugal
Magnificent property offering 180° sea views
Monte Lemos is the name of the residential area comprising of luxury villas rising up the hill behind Praia da Luz. Luz is in the Western Algarve an easy 50 minute drive from Faro international airport along the A22 motorway. A family friendly resort, it has one of the best Blue Flag beaches in Europe which offers water sports in the summer months. There are an abundance of cafe and restaurants offering something for everyone. The promenade is a great place to people watch or sit in a cafe and look at the ocean.
Quinta da Boavista is the nearest golf course just 5 minutes drive away.
Lagos is only 5km away, which is a bustling cosmopolitan center with an historic old town and modern marina.
Accommodation and amenities
- 5 Bedroom suites
- 2 Reception room
- Cinema room
- Games area/gym
- Steam room
- Infinity pool
- Integrated air-conditioning/heating
- Under-floor heating
- Intelligent wiring
- Plot 1.640 sq. meters
- Built area 780 sq. meters
Constructed in 2009, this Villa has been designed to the highest standards over four floors serviced by an 8 person lift. With stunning views from most rooms, this is a truly spectacular property. No expense has been spared in the quality of the design and finish.
- Entrance hall: 12.90 sq. meters. Impressive entrance hall with lift and staircase. Opens up into double height ceilings looking up to the galleried landing above.
- Cloakroom: 2.80 sq. meters, With WC and sink.
- Reception room: 41.40 sq. meters. A bright and airy room with fabulous ocean views and glass doors leading out to the terrace.
- Kitchen: 23.50 sq. meters. Fully fitted and integrated kitchen with granite work tops and modern style Italian units. Integrated AEG appliances include gas hob, double oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, 1 1/2 sink, champagne/wine cooler and American style fridge freezer.
- Laundry: With fitted floor and wall units to compliment kitchen, granite work tops and sink. 2 integrated washing machines and dryers. Doors lead out to drying area.
- Dining room: 3.40 sq. meters. Open plan to the kitchen this beautifully proportioned space allows you to dine with a fabulous view over the pool and the ocean. With wood burning fire and doors to the terrace.
- Bedroom suite. Leads off the reception room:
- Dressing room: 8.90 sq. meters. With built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and fabulous ocean views.
- Bedroom: 12.00 sq. meters. With 2 sets of doors leading out to the terrace overlooking the pool and ocean.
- En suite shower room: 3.50 sq. meters. With shower, WC, basin and window.
Landing with galleried corridor overlooking the hall. A door leads out to 1st floor terrace with lovely ocean views.
- Master bedroom: 27.80 sq. meters. With doors to private terrace, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Stunning ocean views.
- En suite bathroom: 11.20 sq. meters. Corner Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, double basins, large walk in shower, WC. Leads into:
- Dressing room: 7.60 sq. meters. With windows on 2 sides. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom: 24.50 sq. meters. With 2 sets doors leading out to 1st floor terrace. Wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- En suite bathroom: 7.10 sq. meters. Double sinks. Bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, WC, bidet and window.
- Bedroom: 18.90 sq. meters. Doors lead out a private balcony. Fitted wardrobes with sliding glass mirrored doors.
- En suite shower room: 6.80 sq. meters. Wet room with shower, WC, basin, window and built-in shelving.
Comprises of a guest suite which leads onto a spacious roof terrace (54 sq. meters) with breathtaking views.
- Bedroom 57.30 sq. meters. This room occupies the space under the roof and so
- has sloping walls at the side, but good head height in the center with 4 sky lights. The room has an air-conditioning unit for heating and cooling and is divided by a glass brick wall to create a quirky en suite with shower, basin and WC. A sky light also adds light to the bathroom.
- Cinema room: 103.40 sq. meters. With lift. Also contains doors to the sauna and steam room. One section of the room is used as a games area or it could be a gym, with a sloping glass roof above. Steps lead up to the bar area.
- Sauna: 10.70 sq. meters. Beautifully finished sauna fully fitted and equipped.
- Steam room: 10.60 sq. meters. Beautifully finished steam room with pearlescent effect tiles.
- Shower room 7.70 sq. meters. Wet room with shower; WC, Basin and urinal. With door leading out to pool.
- Bar: 29.50 sq. meters. Central island with granite work tops and storage underneath. Granite bar with sink and 2 fridges underneath. Windows open out to the pool with ledge for serving drinks to people in the pool. The pool features a waterfall overhead and built-in bar stools with Jacuzzi. Storage area which could be made into wine cellar.
- Garage and parking: 66.70 sq. meters. Accessed from cinema room with electric up and over doors. Double remote electric gates to be raised outside parking area. A second set of double remote electric gates lead to the garage.
- Garden and grounds: A single entrance gate leads to the front door for pedestrians Beautifully landscaped gardens are laid out with palms, flowers, trees and shrubs. The gorgeous infinity pool is surrounded by decking and a terrace. Spotlights illuminate the garden at night. Ground floor access onto a large outside living area with a 20ft wood roof overhead. An 8-man Jacuzzi is relaxing place to admire the ocean views. The 126 sq. meters infinity swimming pool has a sloped entrance for children an wet bar for the adults.
Under floor heating throughout and integrated air-conditioning. Intelligent wiring. Fittings for plasma screens in all reception rooms, bedrooms and most en suites. Ocean views from most rooms. Tiled floors throughout. Double glazed windows with open or tilt. Mains electric, sewage and water. Bore hole water for irrigation. Solar panels for the water.
Preço: € 2 800 000,00
Cidade: Praia Da Luz
email@example.com - www.imatico.lu
Visite o Website